Thursday 29 October 2009

Readers of a nervous disposition should look away now

St Abbs is now officially my favourite village in Berwickshire, if not the world. It turns out the harbour toilets have a shower! Washing in a pan-ful of hot water in the sink of a camper van each evening is all very well, but a shower!!!!!!

Readers of a nervous disposition should look away now.






OK, if you're sure. Just don't say I didn't warn you, that's all.





Yes, I know, terrible photo. But I felt I had to document the event, it was so good. Sorry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was this a self portrait?

ScottishK said...

Yikes. Scary. But clean. Happy Halloween. xx

80waves said...

Anonymous: No, I invited a burly Borders fisherman into the shower with me to take the photo and soap the bits I can't reach. Obviously. Can't you see that that's a grimace, not a grin?

ScottishK: Trick or treat?

Jono

Anonymous said...

St Abbs is not in East Lothian.

Anonymous said...

I thought that didn't look like soap.